Skip to main content

DREAM - Tsunami Wave - 7 June 1998

7 June 1998

Dream  “Tidal wave”  / Tsunami

All these dreams! Well I don’t often remember my dreams but this is the third dream that I have remembered since June 1993. I have heard about a recent Holy wood movie called “Double Impact” Two meteorites, one hits the Earth and causes Massive Tidal waves. Great inspiration for to days Young people. Gives you reason to live. I have not seen the movie. Durban recently had some rather large waves that came screaming in and caused some serious damage. I dreamt that my wife and I were in Durban and we were told that more of these waves had come in. We wanted to see for ourselves and walked down to the beachfront. Then we saw devastation. Cars had literally been pulled from off the Marine parade and were now strewn on the beach, some in the water. Other cars were perched on top of the walls here and there. We just looked in amazement at the destruction pandemonium. We walked along the Golden mile and eventually found ourselves in a Lifesavers cabin. This cabin was an old concrete one. We were just sitting in there when suddenly another extremely large wave came. It had such force that it knocked this old concrete Lifesaving cabin off its foundations. My wife and I were thrown about a little but we were not injured at all. We were just shocked out of our boots to see the desolation around us. We stood some where and watched this guy walk up to his 4X4 Pajero, turn the key and drive away. Good advert for Pajero! Many cars had again been completely submerged by sea water and yet he just turned the key and drove off! My wife then went home to be with the kids and I took a walk to one of those high-rise buildings right on the beach front. I found myself at the top looking over out to sea. I felt fairly secure, but the thought did cross my mind about the building falling over! As I was standing peering out to sea, Another massive wave shows its head! The only difference was that this one was about fifty to sixty metres high! It was half the height of the skyscraper, that I was standing on. There was a couple of us standing there. We panicked and ran for our lives! We ran to the fire escape and just held on to the railing on the side of the stairwell. I can clearly remember the sound of the wave as it crashed into the side of the building! The tremor shook the building, I just held on for dear life. My heart was pounding in my chest, the building shook violently, I could feel the sway, I looked up out of the stairwell entrance and could clearly see that the building was actually falling over. The nerves in my body seemed to become electric. My whole body pulsated with anguish as the slow action of falling over occurred. I woke up before the building hit the ground and before any pain entered my body. Praise God for that! I liken this dream to death. The moment we die we will open our eyes and be in the presence of the Lord. No pain as God takes us out of our bodies into our spiritual bodies. This I believe will happen in the twinkling of an eye, in the millionth of a second. Our eyes will close and open in glory. Praise God I love Him so much. Jesus is the “door” through which we will step. O how glorious. How blessed and privileged we are to be saved.

As I lay awake after my dream I remembered what my eldest brother said about how God has been waking him up and then speaking to him. I cried out to the Lord for answers. Why am I having these dreams lately What do they mean? I went upstairs and the following is what entered my mind as I read scripture. I just prayerfully opened to Daniel, turning straight to the last chapter. In Chapter 12 verse 4 to 13, we read about last days events. This section sparked of what I am about to write. Not forgetting Daniel saw and heard about 1600yrs ago. Verse 5 and verse 6 talk about a man standing above the waters of the river. Could this be an enlarged river after a tidal wave? Verse 11 talks about the abomination of desolation. Satan works through men to accomplish his plans. Take Hitler who attempted to control the world . Stalin tried the same and failed. Samorho Michelle wanted to control the entire southern region of Africa, thus Sa=South Africa mo = Mozambique and Rho = Rhodesia. 

Makes you think !!

Give your life to Jesus, stop playing games friend

(Please consider keeping this Blog active during these cataclysmic times of mudslides, family deaths, multiple spiritual attacks, and major loss of income.   paypal.me/gavinstone8   sincerely appreciated)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPRISE INCREASE

God is faithful So here is the short version of what happened Please note upfront: These stories are shared not to impress anyone, but rather to impress upon every one that Almighty God is alive and well One Sunday evening I was watching a Joyce Meyer message. I t was all about her mission work and the one orphanage here in Southern Africa. I felt led in my spirit man to set up a 1 year stop order of R200pm into that orphanage.  I jumped online and did exactly that.  The next day, Monday morning, my immediate manager walks into my office and sits down. He says hey Gav, I have noticed you are always available for call outs etc. I am increasing your salary by R2000 pm How great is our God (Please consider keeping this Blog active during these cataclysmic times of mudslides, family deaths, multiple spiritual attacks, and major loss of income.   paypal.me/gavinstone8  OR Nedbank, cheque, 1192643046, bcode 198765  sincerely appreciated)

"SIR ! I had a dream Kairos is the name"

Duplicate post, but we'll worth the read of what the Spirit of God is doing 😀👍🏽 During my previous 8-year teaching stint at a local high school a bunch of naturally musically talented students started a band. I occupied a large classroom at the very far end of the school property. Matthew, Gareth, Dylan, Wesley to name a few from memory. Long story short, they jammed very very well together making their own songs etc. The call for a name for the band came and we all had to think about it. Being Christ focused we prayed. A few days later l was at a Sunday night preach at the mushroom 🍄 farm, aka Hillcrest Christian fellowship, aka Cityhill 😀 A guest speaker, Greg Haswell spoke on "Kairos times", special moments in time with God. It was revelation knowledge on steroids for me...  I felt very very strongly in my heart that the band's name is to be "Kairos" .  Come Monday morning back at school Wesley rushes into the classroom and says ,"sir sir l had

GROWLING LIKE A DOG - Mozam

 Capturing Mission moments with Yeshua Whilst on mission near the border of Mozambique and Swaziland, a small group of us took to riding mountain bikes along well worn paths between distant hut clusters.  On one occasion a local young lady stopped to chat with us. We mentioned we were believers in Jesus and we would love to pray with local people who may be in need of prayer. She spoke Portuguese and luckily one of the School students with us was proficient in the language.  She asked us to please follow her to her dwelling place. She said two people needed  God's healing desperately.  As we came near her home, we stopped at her request at a hut alongside the path. To our shock and horror there was an elderly lady on her hands and knees, rocking backwards and forwards, whilst foaming at her mouth 😳 The young lady told us it was her mother. She was deaf and dumb. We jumped off our bikes and slowly approached this precious lady. We sat next to her and just waited upon the Spirit of