Skip to main content

LIFE-CHANGING DREAM - Glowing background with writing

 This account of what happened and what I personally witnessed is presented here for the world to read. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Here is what happened:

At around 2am one morning, in June 1993, I was awoken to a dream that kept going whilst I was wide awake. Yes, you read right. I sat up and asked my wife if I am awake :-) and if she was awake :-) ....lol 

My dream was most strange and had never happened before and has never occurred again.

In my mind's eye, the one wall in the bedroom was glowing bright white with writing on it. I said to my wife "Babe I am awake, and yet the writing can still be seen" She said then quickly write down what you see. 

I did just that. The message was a basic message to the head of the home. It challenged the Head of the home to walk the Christian Spiritual route and hand your life over to Jesus. A basic salvation message,

The last line in the dream stated - vote for a political party that stands for true Christian Principles

We typed the dream out and made translations into Zulu and Afrikaans. We made a few hundred copies and had them distributed all over Durban.

Long story short, in December 1993 I happened to walk into my in-laws' lounge as Dad was watching the News.  I saw a short well spoken African man state "God has sent me from America to start a political party that stands for true Christian principles"  I started searching for this political party, it had not even been formed yet in KZN.  I eventually found the KZN crew and we met in a home south of Durban. During the run-up to the April 1994 election, we did roadshows. One such roadshow was to present the Party vision and principles in the Marrianridge Community hall.

Our esteemed guest speaker could not make it, so I was nudged to go up on stage and do the talking etc....no pressure :-)

We opened in prayer and watched a Video of the ACDP Party leader speaking. Thereafter, we would take questions and answer. It was fairly daunting I must say. The Lord had my back. One particular member of the public was a right royal pain as he really asked deep and complicated questions.

He seemed opposed to a Christian Political party.

As we were about to close the meeting in prayer, the Lord spoke clearly into my mind. "Ask the gentleman at the back to close this meeting in prayer"

WELL WELL WELL, That gentleman was nonother that Pastor Wayne Thring was the "difficult" question guy.

At the start, Wayne seemed resistant to such a party, but in closing the prayer was so so anointed that most of us had tears.

AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS

Wayne is now the Deputy President of the ACDP Party in South Africa.


God works in mysterious ways sometimes, all for the good of those who love him.

VOTE http://acdp.org.za  for #Godlygovernance

(Please consider keeping this Blog active during these cataclysmic times of mudslides, family deaths, multiple spiritual attacks, and major loss of income.   paypal.me/gavinstone8  OR Nedbank, cheque, 1192643046, bcode 198765  sincerely appreciated)



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPRISE INCREASE

God is faithful So here is the short version of what happened Please note upfront: These stories are shared not to impress anyone, but rather to impress upon every one that Almighty God is alive and well One Sunday evening I was watching a Joyce Meyer message. I t was all about her mission work and the one orphanage here in Southern Africa. I felt led in my spirit man to set up a 1 year stop order of R200pm into that orphanage.  I jumped online and did exactly that.  The next day, Monday morning, my immediate manager walks into my office and sits down. He says hey Gav, I have noticed you are always available for call outs etc. I am increasing your salary by R2000 pm How great is our God (Please consider keeping this Blog active during these cataclysmic times of mudslides, family deaths, multiple spiritual attacks, and major loss of income.   paypal.me/gavinstone8  OR Nedbank, cheque, 1192643046, bcode 198765  sincerely appreciated)

HEALED after being paralyzed from the waist down

 Here is what happened: During my National Service days I was involved in a bad car accident when a vehicle smashed into the back of my car at a robot in Durban. I was  stationary and the driver of the other car, apparently high on cocaine, did not see me and hit me at a good 80km per hour. As a result of that  accident, and other small incidents, I ended up having two major spine ops. I spent the best part of 5 months at a local Hospital.  During this time I picked up Meningitis and nearly died So there I am, 21 yrs old, enjoying life, getting focused, ready for a career in Engineering and then suddenly all this.  My wife of today was my high school sweetheart back then. Lying there in that hospital bed, no feeling or use of my legs I encouraged her to leave  me and find someone else. She would have no part in this and stuck in with me during the worst time of my life. She lived the horror story with me,  never leaving me for one moment. That was a good thirty six years ago. We date

"SIR ! I had a dream Kairos is the name"

Duplicate post, but we'll worth the read of what the Spirit of God is doing πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ½ During my previous 8-year teaching stint at a local high school a bunch of naturally musically talented students started a band. I occupied a large classroom at the very far end of the school property. Matthew, Gareth, Dylan, Wesley to name a few from memory. Long story short, they jammed very very well together making their own songs etc. The call for a name for the band came and we all had to think about it. Being Christ focused we prayed. A few days later l was at a Sunday night preach at the mushroom πŸ„ farm, aka Hillcrest Christian fellowship, aka Cityhill πŸ˜€ A guest speaker, Greg Haswell spoke on "Kairos times", special moments in time with God. It was revelation knowledge on steroids for me...  I felt very very strongly in my heart that the band's name is to be "Kairos" .  Come Monday morning back at school Wesley rushes into the classroom and says ,"sir sir l had